Results in 5 mins
Over 95% accurate
At-home self-test to identify iron deficiency and anaemia.
Symptoms to look out for:
- • Tiredness or lack of energy
- • Weakness
- • Pale skin
- • Chest pain, fast heartbeat or shortness of breath
- • Headache, dizziness or lightheadedness
- • Cold hands and feet
- • Inflammation or soreness of your tongue
- • Brittle nails
- • Unusual cravings for non-nutritive substances, such as ice, dirt or starch
- • Poor appetite, especially in infants and children with iron deficiency anaemia
How to video
Speak to a doctor today
If you'd like to discuss your test result or any health concerns with a doctor then you can do so via our partner, Doctorcall.
Doctorcall offers phone, video and in-person GP appointments in just a few clicks.